Surface Mounted Sensors
Compact Person Detector PIR
The Compact Person Detector Switch will switch outdoor lights on when a person approaches. Welcomes friends and deters intruders. Ideal for security and convenience. A compact design for controlling new or existing outdoor lights.
- The COPD is suitable for external mounting
- The switch will turn the lights on for between 2 to 20 minutes
- The maximum load must not exceed 6 amps of resistive load or 4 amps of inductive, fluorescent or discharge load, with a 230VAC supply.
- The switch will turn the lights on for between 2 to 20 minutes according to the setting of the vertical adjuster spindle inside the housing.
- Whenever a person is detected the timer always starts again from the beginning of the set time lag.
- The Photocell can be set so that lights do not switch on during the day.
- Compact polycarbonate housing.
||IP54 - Protection from the amount of dust that would interfere with the operation of the equipment. Protection from splashed water.