Surface Mounted Sensors
360° PIR Surface Mounted Occupancy Switch
The 360° PIR Surface Mounted Occupancy Switch utilises passive infrared technology to detect heat radiation of moving human bodies. Upon detection, the attached lighting load will illuminate for a user-determined time period between five seconds and eighteen minutes. An integral daylight sensor ensures all day or night-only operation.
The connected load must not exceed maximum 2000W filament/incandescent or 500W fluorescent/low energy lighting. It is not suitable for use with discharge lighting.
The package includes a PIR Sensor unit, instruction manual and accessory pack. This consists of 2 x wall plugs, 2 x wall fixing screws, 1 x lens mask sticker, 1 x outdoor mounting sealing gasket and 1 x incoming/outgoing wire gasket. For more information, please click on the downloads tab.
- 360º ceiling surface mount PIR presence detector
- 6m diameter (3m radius) detection range at 2.5m mounting height
- Light ON time adjustable from 5 seconds to 18 minutes
- Manual ON/OFF override
- IP44 weatherproof rating (also suitable for outdoor use)
- Adjustable light level control
- Total PIR switching: 2000W (incandescent or halogen, 500W fluorescent/low energy lighting). Not suitable for use with discharge lighting
||IP44 - Protection from entry by solid objects with a diameter or thickness greater than 1.0mm. Protection from splashed water.