Zoom 350mA Cool White (4000K)
The Zoom is a small recessed LED downlight. It has a powerful 3W LED available in cool white.
It has a special adjustable lens which allows the lens to be either narrow or wide beam.. This is particularly useful in coves or display boxes where the light source above needs to be able to focus onto different sized objects from day to day.
Its light source is a high brightness 3W LED.
Many different LED power supplies are available that allow you to achieve more with your lighting. Simply select the correct wattage depending on how many total LED fittings it will be connected to.
LED Driver Options
- LED Driver (Switching) - Use this driver for on/off control. Cannot be used for dimming.
- LED Driver (Dimming) - For use with nearly all domestic dimming lighting. Most resistive dimmers have a minimum load of 60W, therefore ensure that if this not met, a dummy load is added to the circuit, such as a mains voltage halogen fitting.
- LED Driver (1-10V) - For use with 1-10V dimmer modules or 1-10V control systems. This type of dimming does not have a minimum load.
- Wise Chameleon (Dimming + Wireless) - This controller can be used for both switching and dimming. Additionally, this unit can communicate via radio and external push buttons, allowing you to wirelessly control your fitting. Note that an additional 24V LED driver is required to power the Wise Chameleon pack.
- DMX (Dimming + Channel Control) - This transformer can be used for both switching and dimming as well as being fully addressable and compatible with the DMX control standard.
||IP54 - Protection from the amount of dust that would interfere with the operation of the equipment. Protection from splashed water.
|Minimum Ceiling Depth